Going back to Japan?

Last few days Htet suddenly visible in Gtalk. Its nice to chat with you, buddy. For those who wonder who Htet is, let me tell you a little bit. He is my best buddy (beside Ghazaly) during my 2-months stay at Japan. It is nice eh Htet playing games until late night, walked to the bay after dinner, walked around Tokyo until our feet hurt. It is a really nice memory.

When he online, he asked me this "Do you want to go back to Japan? Here in Myanmar they already called for Bridge SE participants". I like huh? Why the heck the AOTS's representative in Malaysia didn't invite us for the Bridge SE program? They really need to advertise more because Malaysian participants keep dwindling. All other countries send 4 representatives. During my ITAC06 Malaysia send only 3 representatives and the Bridge SE only had 2 participants from Malaysia.

I keep asking myself whether I want to accept the Bridge SE program if I been invited. I want to go to Japan but with two sons, it is a little hard to go. Maybe 2-3 years from now who knows.

2 comments:

Riezal aka Rezdrake said...

Thats great bro... apa lagi peluang yang menarik.. Jepun tu dah macam rumah kedua hang dah.. :)

BPS said...

Create satu akaun i.e. Amanah Saham 1Malaysia (dan rename it Amanah Saham 1 Keluarga Pegi Japan)

Ruzaimi pergi OK...