Full moon

I've tried to take a full moon scenery from my current apartment. Been tweaking with software setting in the camera. I will try again when another full moon arrive.

Somehow I like this photo. This was the earliest photo


Its getting darker. This taken using auto ISO configuration


Its getting darker. This taken using auto ISO 100 configuration




Its getting darker. This taken using ISO 800 configuration. All 3 pictures are blurred because I can't hold the camera much longer. My sons entered the room at that time.

3 comments:

BPS said...

wahhh cantik aahhh... hang masuk kelas foto ke Rzmie?

Riezal aka Rezdrake said...

nicely done.. :) lawoo

- rzmie - said...

riezman : dok aih..aku try-try je adjust kamera setting. kalau aku dapat kamera cam hang lagi best snap..snap.. :P

rezdrake : thank u..thank u.. :)