Joomla

I've installed Joomla today. Blame it on my curiosity and also because some of my colleagues want to try on real server. Because of the 'realness' of my server, so, I agreed to install the software. The funny thing is, I didn't see version 1.5 until later (meaning I've finished installing version 1.0.15). Then I see version 1.5. Heck. Now I've got two Joomla version in my server.

On unrelated note, I think Danial is missing me. I've do video call with my wife yesterday (or the day before) because she said Danial is near her. So, I video called her. When Danial see me, he cried. Poor son.

I'm bored staying at home now because I'm alone. I've finished watching 3 DVDs. Tokyo Drift (yeah, I'm late, so what?), Devils Wear Prada (no fight but entertaining) and another story which I forget. Plan to seek another DVDs later but with not enough fund, maybe I just watched anime for now. Aduih. Anyone want to increase my fund? :P

Oh, about anime. I'm hooked with Macross Frontier. Nice story, nice jet, nice characters. But..eh, I will review it later since I've got 'too much time to spend' (yeah, too much time...).

I'm think I want to eat maggi tonite. Hehehe..want to join me?

Later guys.

No comments: