Sorry for

- Switch off my handset for the whole day.
- Not returning any of the missed call
- Not answering any of the SMSes
- Not hearing any of the voicemail

Been tired because I had to drive straight from Tapah to Penang. I departed from Tapah rest area at around 8.30 p.m. Only arrived in Penang at 12.30 a.m. So, I'm really tired. I manage to sleep around 3 a.m. That was after I took a bath, played with my son until he sleep, having a late night dinner (or early morning breakfast) and surfing the Net to get some update about some matters.

So, not enough energy left to answer all those work related matters. And I'm still on leave today. I always answer work related call even when I on leave. But today I really tired. Hope people can understand (but I think most people will not understand, they only care about themselves).

No comments: