Isu semasa

BN MP pergi ke Taiwan untuk lihat cara bagi memajukan bidang pertanian di Malaysia? What the heck? Bukan ke keja tuh kerja Kementerian ke? And I think Thailand, Korea and Japan agricultural field are better than Taiwan. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You must apologize. I don't want. Then let's blame Gerakan for losing Pulau Pinang. Stupid UMNO and BN politicians. Event nih patutnya tak dapat perhatian media pun. Tapi rasanya media dah abih berita yang best kot. Blaming each other adalah modal untuk memecahbelahkan parti. Didn't they know that? Like one worm character said "Ssssssssstttttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddd".

Flood in Penang. Is there any flood happened? Hehehe..sorry. Didn't know about that since Danial was having a fever and Irfan didn't want to sleep at all during the afternoon. And both of us are too tired to watch news after that.

USM is declared as an APEX university. Am I happy? Nope. It means more work unless you don't understand. I still monitor the e-prints project at the university while currently trying to provide a centralized server services at the uni. Keja makin bertambah tapi bilangan staf makin berkurang. Bila la agaknya nak dapat staf IT baru? Dan bilalah agaknya staf-staf lama nak faham konsep-konsep baru dalam IT?

Ramadan is here. I'm glad I can fast again this year. But I feel a little bit strange. I feel something missing from this Ramadan. And I hate when shopping malls playing Raya song so early. And please change those Raya ringtones, it is not suitable yet damn it. And I pray whoever play mercun this year mercun tuh akan meletup kat depan muka dia. Muahahaha..kacau orang nak tido je. Sekali lagi "sssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddd".

Aku batuk dan selsema. Rasanya sebab cuaca. Mintak-mintak la cepat baik.

No comments: