I hate capital letters

I hate people who are using capital letters (in all words) when they e-mail me.

I hate people who are using capital letters when replying to someone topic in forum.

I hate people who are using capital letters when they are asking my help.

I hate people who are using capital letters when they plead for people to help them.

I hate people who are clueless towards the use of capital letters in e-world.

Come one people. By using all capital letters in your email does not made you look smart and does not mean people will care at all about your messages. Do you know, when you send an e-mail to me with all words in capital letters, I will delete your email without reading it. Please be polite and please take notes about ethics when writing e-mails and replying to a forum. Maybe other people will not care about it, but I does. And heck, you are not even close to me. I don't mind if you are Obi or Abdal or Dilla or Az or any of my close friends during study days or works. But I only know you for several weeks. If you want to make a point please be polite. I also a human like you. Maybe a better human than you. Who knows.

No comments: