Goodbye dear Aunt

My aunt (from my mother side) that I fondly called Mak Cha has passed away this morning. I only know about it after the meeting with my boss.

Although Mak Cha is my aunt, I always looked and loved her like my own mother. She doesn't has any children because she is not marry. When I was 5 or 6 years old, I've started to live with my grandparents. Mak Cha lived with them. She the one who always cook for us before she get the cancer in 2002/2003 and both her eyes are blind around 2005. 2 years live in the darkness is a worst case for my aunt. With the departure of my grandmother last year, Mak Cha need to do most of the thing herself.

This is the third death in my family since my grandmother departure last year. Then my grandfather (from my father's side) passed away. Then Mak Cha. Deep in my heart, I know someone will pass away after this. Not I hope or pray for it, but always when there is a death in the family, I will feel something strange that day. Its true for my grandmother case, also true for my grandfather.

My sisters called me and asked me to go back to Pekan. Even my mother asked me to go back. I'm not sure. I don't want to say I will go back because then they will hold the body for me to see. I don't want that to happen. That's why I think it is better if I didn't go back.

In David Edding's book, Beldaran, sister to Polgara and daughter to Belgarath died because of lung failure. Belgarath is ready to depart before the funeral.

Polgara : Will you not stay for Beldaran's funeral father?

Belgarath : I already done the funeral in my heart.

I always hope she will survived fighting the cancer and will get her sight back. But I think, God already made the plan for her.

Goodbye dear aunt. I hope you will have a better life there.

No comments: